- About Us
- Collection Analysis
- Retention & Access
EAST 2020 Program Assessment
Friday, May 7, 2021
In the Fall of 2020, the EAST Project Team and Executive Committee undertook a formal program assessment that analyzed the program's performance and sought to identify how the membership would want to move the program forward.
In April of 2021, the EAST Project Team and Executive Committee completed the final report for the assessment. Below are links to the full Final Report (with or without the Appendices), the Executive Summary only, as well as the two Appendices. Comments and feedback on the report are welcome and should be addressed to the EAST Project Director.
- EAST Program Assessment Executive Summary (3-4 pages)
- EAST Program Assessment Final Report (no Appendices) (28 pages)
- EAST Program Assessment Final Report with Appendices (92 pages)
- Appendix A: The EAST Program Assessment Survey (20 pages)
- Appendix B: The EAST Program Assessment Survey Results (41 pages)