- About Us
- Collection Analysis
- Retention & Access
- Policies & Documentation
Recording & Slides Available: EAST July 2021 Member Webinar Update
Friday, June 25, 2021
t's time again for our regular quarterly updates to the EAST membership! We've scheduled two webinar updates in July, please register for the most convenient date and time via the links below. The webinars will be recorded and one will be shared with the membership via this list and on the EASTlibraries.org website, where you can find all previous updates.
The draft agenda for the update includes the following:
- Welcome new Members!
- EAST Program updates:
- Collection analyses
- Retentions data management & upkeep
- New Working Groups/Taskforces: Calls for participation!
- Ephemera Flag Updates
- Resource Sharing Testing
- Rosemont Shared Print Alliance Updates
- Partnership for Shared Book Collections Updates
- Hold the date for the virtual Annual Member Meeting